Hi there. WHAT A WEEK!
We have had Internet issues all week so I’m typing this from my phone. I will elaborate later but here’s the gist:
1. Sinus infection: got really close to worse and almost started up my asthma so I was close to needing an inhaler again…more antibiotics but I think they’re helping.
2. It’s raining which means my lupus and MS are acting up.
3. Found out the hard way yesterday that the Private Long Term Disability company I’ve been with for 2 years has dropped my coverage. Very upsetting. Yes I will Appeal. HATE that I have to. This could also affect my healthcare coverage because it was all connected through my work.
4. Figured out I start Medicare health coverage this Saturday…not in 2 weeks so at least I’m covered there. However, the Prescription coverage is sticky right now. Still have lots more phone calls to make…NOT a happy camper about that.
5. And we have KITTY MIRACLE news! It’s a long year of a story but it is most likely that our dearest Cleo Kitty DOESN’T have cancer and has been dealing with a very sensitive immune system that has so many other issues. And right now she seems to be feeling better than she has in a long while which is even AWESOMER! Another story to elaborate on there too. I think Corey and I are still in shock about that. We found out last night!
And that’s enough for now. Hard to write anything on a phone but still so cool that it’s even possible…
Hope everyone is well and I will write more and respond to Comments when I can.